Become a member of PFLAG Seattle! You can submit membership dues via PayPal using the buttons below:
With a membership in Seattle PFLAG you can help further the message and work accomplished by PFLAG.
- You support PFLAG’s vision that all people deserve equality, justice and freedom, and that one day, our society will accept all its members as equals, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity.
- To achieve that vision you support our threefold mission of support, education and advocacy.
- You want to meet other parents, families, friends and members of the lgbt community by getting together to give and receive support.
- You are tired of the homophobia and bigotry that invades our schools, our workplaces, and our communities and you want to support the work that we do in all of those arenas.
- You want to be an advocate.
- You understand that equal rights for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered people is one of the most essential issues in our country today.
- You are tired of watching the radical right dominate the debate over family values and you want your voice to be heard in support of REAL family values.
- You want to make a difference! You want to make the GLBT civil rights movement one person stronger and our voices one decibel louder.
Membership Benefits & Terms
Becoming a Seattle PFLAG member helps us pay for outreach activities and events throughout the year – such as information tables at area events, our 24-hour Helpline, our lending library, and this website. Membership terms run from October to October each year. Current members will receive renewal requests prior to their expiration in October and which coincides with the chapter’s Annual Meeting.
Household Members – $50 Individuals – $35 A portion of your dues ($15) is forwarded to the National PFLAG, making you a member of the national organization and to support its work at the national level. Please note that dues paid directly to PFLAG National do not flow to the Seattle PFLAG Chapter nor does it affiliate you with us as a local chapter.